ICX Media is a DC-based social video intelligence start-up; we use machine learning and natural language processing to understand audiences and to identify patterns and trends in social media data. These insights help inform content creation and acquisition strategies for media and entertainment companies.
The team at ICX Media is highly solutions-oriented, focused on providing the right balance of automated product and outside-of-product solutions and custom analysis to meet our client’s needs.
The Senior Analyst at ICX Media works closely with Business Development and Client Services teams. They are responsible for making sure that our analyses and insights solve our client’s most important problems.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Truly cutting-edge technology and analysis, leveraged in sensible and practical ways.
- Opportunity to partner with and support leading media and entertainment companies of all shapes and sizes.
- Interactive learning environment.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Getting the job done
- Openness to a diverse set of ideas
- Willingness to consistently over-deliver for our clients
- Play well with others
- Situational awareness and common sense
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborating with Client Services and Business Development teams to understand customer and prospect customer needs and devise possible (often creative) solutions with existing and new data.
- Communicating data insights to key stakeholders and to customers through custom reports, collaborative presentations with Client Services and Business Development team members.
- Relentless passion for solving client problems through a combination of analysis, creativity, visualizations, and insights.
- High-quality analysis that simply communicates actionable insights, while also conveying the power of ICX Media Data Science and Analytics methods.
EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Live in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- Minimum 3 years of Analytics experience
- Experience with communicating technical or data-heavy insights to non-technical prospects or customers
- Comfortable with messy data and/or pulling your own data from social media (and other) APIs
- See yourself as a Data Trailblazer or Data Entrepreneur who is comfortable (and even excited) with the prospect of being the first one exploring a given data set
- SQL, R, Python experience (it's ok if you're still leveling-up on one of these!)
- Experience working with technical teams to meet client needs on tight timelines
- Bonus points if you have Media, AdTech, or Agency experience
We operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of ICX Media. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits and foster a fun and friendly work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please. Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.