ICX Media is pioneering the future of Data Inspired Storytelling.
Our software allows brands, agencies, media companies, and independent video creators to access the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve their video performance across social channels.
We gather real-time video intelligence across more than 1.3M creators, 100M consumers, and 2.5B social video attributes and use it to DISCOVER, RECOMMEND, and ANALYZE for our clients.
We believe that video data is the ‘holy grail’ for businesses, because you are what you watch. Understanding how audiences spend their time is understanding what they care about. And truly understanding your audience allows you to craft more meaningful and engaging stories for them.
Here’s a little about us:
- We are self-starters. Each of us owns our projects from start to finish and we share work openly and transparently for feedback across the organization.
- We work in a fast-paced and forward-thinking team environment.
- We like solving hefty problems.
Sound pretty good?
We are looking for talented product managers who are passionate about joining our revolution in digital video storytelling to join us for a paid summer internship.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with Design and Engineering teams to deliver value each and every day to our customers
- Participate in all phases of the Product Development lifecycle, ranging from concept development and prototyping, to wireframing, to prioritization/refinement/sprint planning, to development, to release
- Analyze Data and Build Dashboards: What can we learn from how customers are using our product today? What features are especially sticky? Where should we invest more product development time?
- Conduct Customer Research: Ranging from conceptual market research studies to tactical user testing of new features to customer interviews
- Communicate on a daily basis with key stakeholders, providing updates on feature development, releases, and the Product roadmap
- Ask a LOT of questions, learn, and adapt to a constantly changing competitive and customer environment
- Demo our product to prospective clients and answer questions about features, functionality, and roadmap
- Support existing clients with ad-hoc data requests, product training, and analysis
EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Current Undergraduate-level Student
- Majoring in Computer Science, Business, Management, or other related fields
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No telephone calls, please. Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
ICX Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.