ICX Media is looking for a self-starting, creative, and analytical Digital Marketing and Demand Generation lead to own all aspects of digital marketing (marketing automation, digital advertising, inbound/outbound demand generation activities, search-related initiatives, PR including engaging with the media and events).
We are seeking a talented Marketing professional to drive strategy, voice, community management and content distribution across all of our channels. This is a role that requires an experienced social expert.
We’re looking for someone who will take great pride and ownership in enhancing our social properties as distinct marketing channels for us to use to drive direct impact. You’ll help develop and hone our social distribution strategy and measurement tactics.
- Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business needs, trends, consumer insights and analytics
- Act as a brand storyteller , edit and curate the brand voice across all channels
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance to optimize content
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer and social audiences, and master our brand voice to convey key messages across channels
- Manage all digital and potentially email marketing campaigns for customer acquisition/sales initiatives.
- Define and manage marketing infrastructures, own the database. Drive & optimize lead-generation across search, email, web and advertising.
- Be the main POC for both internal and external PR.
- Act as the main POC for external events to drive corporate message and sales initiatives.
We operate in a fast-paceddynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of ICX Media. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Highly Organized: Excellent project management skills and an ability to work on multiple projects at once. A master at prioritizing. An independent problem solver who is most comfortable under pressure.
- Strategic: Understand components of selling opportunities and be able to articulate at a client level.
- Analytical thinker: Digest data, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A great communicator: You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- You have: 4-5 years digital marketing experience ideally in a start-up environment.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Hubspot.
- Experience running and optimizing ad campaigns on Google, FB and other platforms.
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. No telephone calls, please.
Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
ICX Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.