ICX Media is pioneering the future of Data Inspired Storytelling.
Our software allows brands, agencies, media companies, and independent video creators to access the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve their video performance across social channels.
We gather real-time video intelligence across more than 1.3M creators, 100M consumers, and 2.5B social video attributes and use it to DISCOVER, RECOMMEND, and ANALYZE for our clients.
We believe that video data is the ‘holy grail’ for businesses, because you are what you watch. Understanding how audiences spend their time is understanding what they care about. And truly understanding your audience allows you to craft more meaningful and engaging stories for them.
Here’s a little about us:
- We are self-starters. Each of us owns our projects from start to finish and we share work openly and transparently for feedback across the organization.
- We work in a fast-paced and forward-thinking team environment.
- We like solving hefty problems.
Sound pretty good?
We are looking for talented designers who are passionate about joining our revolution in digital video storytelling to join our team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to deliver value each and every day to our customers
- Solve significant UX challenges, including making complex audience and social data easy to interpret through powerful data visualizations
- Move quickly from Product requirements to UX wireframes to high-fidelity mockups to support feature development
- Conduct empathetic customer research, ranging from conceptual market research studies to tactical user testing of new features to customer interviews (often together with Product)
- Strong understanding of the balance between Design fidelity and Product delivery deadlines
- Communicate Design goals and roadmap to ICX Media leadership team
EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Five years of Design experience, including at least 3 years of direct UX/UI experience with leading consumer-facing B2C or B2B products
- Strong experience with data visualizations
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, bonus points for Figma
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com .
No telephone calls, please. Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
ICX Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.