ICX Media is seeking a Data Scientist, please see below qualifications. At ICX Media you will enjoy:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Dedicated and knowledgeable peers
- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Interactive learning environment
- Create and implement repeatable solutions in Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning;
- Using Data, Math, Stats and Machine learning for detection and estimation of useful features from raw digital data and derive key insights across projects.
- Find meaning in multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sets;
- Using NLP (Natural language processing) to process data in human language form.
- Analyze data from social marketing, distribution and monetization sites;
- Mining, analysis, visualization and modelling of video, post and consumer data from social media platforms.
- Build models from their analysis of the data ingestion engine to solve issues related to, but not limited:
_ Profile linking
_ Audience Recognition
_ Audience Building
_ Content Matching
_ Creator Rankings
_ Sentiment Recommendation
_ Tag Insights
- Researching, building and developing statistical machine learning models and recommendation systems
- Developing creator, content and consumer graphs and networks for analysis
- Write syntax that translate models into programmatic algorithms;
- Prototyping and developing algorithms for data science product solutions using apache spark and python.
- Collaborate and build with Software Engineers to allow the ICX Media application to leverage the algorithm;
- Collaborating with product management and engineering department to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Build programs that help drive toward ICX Media's mission to empower creators
- Processing, analyzing and building analytical and predictive classification models on data related to audio, speech, video, image, text and number values.
EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of, and academic or employment experience with, audio signal processing and machine intelligence (such as computer speech processing).
- Academic or employment experience with data collection and analysis of content across various social media platforms, including utilizing the following skills:
- Data Crawling;
- Data cleaning Techniques;
- Graphs and Networks;
- Building Machine Learning Regression Models;
- Collaborative Filtering;
- Knowledge of social media data;
- Data analysis.
- Telecommuting permitted.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please.
Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
ICX Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.