Account Managers at ICX Media are product experts and along with our sales team, the client is at the core of everything they do. Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of strategic pre-sale planning (analytics, KPI’s both on self-service and managed service) and post-sale (insights, reports, analytics) customer support focused on driving our client’s KPIs.
This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking.
- Support client requests across multiple verticals but mostly within the Media and Entertainment verticals.
- Own pre and post-sale operations support for the direct sales organization.
- Own/Utilize data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools).
- Work with our research analysts and data science teams to build custom managed service analytics and insights.
- The ability to understand the data and use that data to “tell a story” to a client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and resellers.
- Recognize upsell opportunities; lead and influence clients to invest when opportunities arise.
- Support the Account Executive throughout sales process by being active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence clients’ personnel and compliment client objectives with suite of corresponding ICX Media products.
- Be an expert in the vertical you work on and understand all challenges not only within that vertical, but the industry as a whole.
- Client Facing: Comfortable working in a client-facingrole in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strategic: Understand components of selling opportunities and be able to articulate at a client level.
- Analytical thinker: Digest data, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A great communicator: You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- You have: 4 - 5 years analytics experience in client-facing role
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Hubspot.
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them.
We operate in a fast-paceddynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of ICX Media. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please.
Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
ICX Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.